Author : MD TAREQ HASSAN | Updated : 2022/02/17
About Data Connectors
After on-boarding, first we need to start ingesting data from different sources into Microsoft Sentinel.
Microsoft Sentinel comes with several data connectors for Microsoft and non-Microsoft products to help get your data onboarded. These data connectors are available out of the box and provide real-time integration with products including Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft 365 sources, Azure AD, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, and more. In addition, there are built-in connectors to the broader security ecosystem for non-Microsoft products.
- Connectors from Microsoft
- Connectors from third party vendors (partners)
- Custom connectors that we can create using:
- Common Event Format (CEF)
Azure Active Directory
- “Contributor” role at scope of Subscription or Resource Group or Log Analytics Workspace
- “Security Administrator” role in Azure AD
Web Application Firewall