Author : HASSAN MD TAREQ
What is DevOps extension?
- Extensions are add-ons you can use to customize and extend your DevOps experience with Azure DevOps
- Extensions use RESTful API Library to easily interact with Azure DevOps
- The Visual Studio Marketplace is where extensions are published
What can you do with extensions?
- Provide new Azure Pipelines tasks that teams can use in their builds
- Use dashboard widgets to get custom views within Azure DevOps
- Extend the work item form with new tabs, sections, and actions
- Develop actions that can be run on hubs, whether they’re ours or ones you’ve created
CosmosDB emulator in Azure DevOps CI pipeline
Unit testing using CosmosDB emulator > CosmosDB emulator in Azure DevOps CI pipeline