Author : HASSAN MD TAREQ | Updated : 2022/06/02

Required Documents

Follwoing documents are required for dependent COE (certificate of eligibility) application

  1. 在留資格認定証明書 交付申請書 家族滞在用 (Dependent COE application form)
  2. Dependent’s photo (taken within 3 months): 3 (W) x 4 (H)
  3. Envelope (封筒/Fūtō): 長形3号/なががたさんごう (120mm×235mm)
    • 404 yen stamp
    • Your address, name
  4. Scanned copy (photocopy) of your residence card (both sides)
  5. Scanned copy (photocopy) of you passport
  6. Scanned copy (photocopy) of dependent
  7. Marriage certificate
    • English is ok
    • If marriage certificate is in other language, then Japanese translation is required
  8. Your “Employment certificate” (在職証明書/雇用証明書)
  9. Your “Withholding tax certificate” (源泉徴収票, Genzenchōshū-hyō)

About Application Form

Download Application Form